Formentera's main tourist attraction is its beaches, although the island has other interesting attractions listed below:
- The Barberia Lighthouse: It is the most famous lighthouse in the Mediterranean from where you can enjoy spectacular views. In this place you will also find the Cova Foradada, through which you will access an impressive balcony with sea views.
- Charming towns : The town of San Francisco Javier, the island's capital, will captivate you with its local charm, shops and restaurants.
- Sant Ferran: Sant Ferran is the most popular street market on the island. This young market has become an important point of sale for handicrafts, also set with live music.
- Molino de la Mola: This is the only flour mill on the Pitusa islands (Ibiza and Formentera) still working. From here you can take a walk and enjoy an amazing views.
- Ses Salines Natural Park: Located between Ibiza and Formentera, it is the main protected natural space on the island. Get to know its biodiversity and immerse yourself in its crystal clear waters.